Re: [Hampshire] Subs

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Subs
On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 02:15:16 -0000 (-0000), Vic wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I can't be the only one of us who occasionally turns up to a meeting
> without a bean. I actually find it quite embarrassing to have to play
> dodge-the-tardis[1], and would much rather pay my dues ahead of time.

Even though it's voluntary, I prefer to do NoChex since it means I
don't forget and don't need to carry change around with me.

> basis). I don't know what NoChex do (and the link from the home page fails
> miserably at present...)

It works for me too (I saw Alan's post). What's not working - just
broken site at the other end? Hmm - netcraft seem to have removed the
"uptime" graphs - I wondered if nochex had an outage.

Adrian
--
Adrian Bridgett - adrian@???
GPG key available on public key servers