Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft makes claim on Linux code

Author: John Cooper
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft makes claim on Linux code
Hugo Mills wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 02:33:10PM +0000, John Cooper wrote:
>
>> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
>>

>    This is almost unreadable. Please could you configure your mail
> client to send either plain text, or a multipart-MIME message with
> plain text and HTML parts.

Sorry about that. I've recently set is to default to HTML and forgot
about the lug. Now added lug.org.uk to text only domains.

> Lilypond produces beautiful layout, but is pretty much
> unusable without a functioning GUI.

I meant Lilypond. It is a while since I have used at it but thought the
output was "beautiful".

Discover Linux - Open Source Solutions to Business and Schools
http://discoverlinux.co.uk