[Hampshire] Spam

Author: Tim
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Spam

I don't have a mail server but collect all my e-mails from my ISP with Kmail
and run it through spamassissin. Now this collects a large amount of the spam
but still some is getting through.

I reguarly run training on those that get through but it does not seem to make
a lot of differences. At the moment the spam score is set to 5 (which must be
the default as I have never changed it). Currently in my uncaught spam box I
have mails with a score of between 1.6 and 4.9.

I found the /.spamassissin/users_prefs file but all the lines in there are
commented out, I did change the score to 4.5 and restarted spamassin but it
made no difference as it still says in e-mails that the score is 5

Can anybody suggest where the file that controla the scoring is??

Any suggestions

Tim