Re: [Hampshire] Printing problem

Author: Gordon Scott
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Printing problem
Hi,

Could this be just that you need to run enable(1) to get the printer
started? I certainly had to do this on one of my systems.
Yau may have to run enable using the explicite path, because there's
also an enable built-in command in bash (IIRC) that takes precedence.

G.

--
Gordon Scott                  http://www.gscott.co.uk

        Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.