Thank you - was Re: [Hampshire] [OT] USB modem and network

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Thank you - was Re: [Hampshire] [OT] USB modem and network
Thank you very much everyone for all the helpful replies, which are most
useful and are greatly appreciated. James - you even solved a second AOL
problem for me that I hadn't asked about yet!

Well, we all know that HantsLUG is a super group - and you have demonstrated
it yet again. :-)

Oh - and the reason my friend wants to change from the frying pan to the fire
(AOL to Sky) is that Sky would be very cheap for him.

Lisi