Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] _no_ meeting next weekend

Top Page
Author: Jon Fautley
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] _no_ meeting next weekend

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56ba7100.hantslug.org.uk.29635': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 8 13:59:17 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 9111B5743CA26D44
Hi All,

OK, a quick lowdown on the venue for the meeting next weekend :)

It's at Red Hat Guildford - the details/directions are here:

     http://surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox

I'll make sure we have access to both the training rooms - so there'll
be around 24 PCs that we can use, each at a desk - 12 per room. Each
room has a projector so two talks can run concurrently. There's also a
student lounge area with a table football, and a few sofas. There's also
the area by the vending machines, with a couple of tables.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be there this month as I'm off to sunny
Raleigh, NC - but my colleague Stuart Sears will be :)

Have a good one, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me
an email!

/j
- --
Jon Fautley RHCE, RHCX <jfautley@???>   direct: +44 1483 739615
 Technical Account Manager                     office: +44 1483 300169
 Red Hat UK                                    mobile: +44 7841 558683
 10 Alan Turing Road, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YF