Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] _no_ meeting next weekend

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] _no_ meeting next weekend
Alan Pope wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 14:18 +0000, hantslug@??? wrote:
>
>>Thanks, Al. I just wondered how much room there would be. They appear
>>normally to have very small meetings. (They call 14 a good attendance. ;-) )
>>

> Well the used to meet at their LUG Masters house, so I guess there's a
> physical limit there :)

I don't know if John would want that title. Slug has no elections,
leaders or even formal membership.

> Now the meeting is at RedHat I guess there is more space, but having
> never been there I can't confirm this.

Hmm I never counted heads and have missed a few mmets but the last BAB
was in a room with a grid of 7*6 desks and all seats were taken
with some folks stting the the coffe areas having chats etc.

I think that the locale Guildford/A3 is far more centric to surrey
luggers that the previous venue which required "taxi-runs" from
guildford and woking rail/bus stations.

OTOH it was close to a very nice pub :-)

Jacqui