Re: [Hampshire] Firewire external HDD

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Firewire external HDD
I can confirm this impression. As a fairly frequent visitor to the
USA, I used to be able to pick up bargains at a considerable saving
over U.K. prices. In particular, I would wait until my next trip
before buying computing books, which were often sold in this country
on a pound=dollar basis.

Not any more! I've found recently that there's very little real
difference between U.S.A. and U.K. prices.

For REAL bargains, you must visit the middle-eastern Gulf states....!

CAS