Re: [Hampshire] Deaf LUG

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Deaf LUG

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x570a9100.hantslug.org.uk.9548': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jan 16 16:03:09 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B

Good luck. Do let us at lug.org.uk know if you need any help with

> My question is (don't worry I am not leaving this list) when setting
> up a lug do you get shot down ie get people saying your wasting your
> time Micrsoft the way forward etc. see below

From what I can see you mostly get ignored. Someone would have to
actually sign up to your LUG list in order to express an opinion
that your members can see, and people who spend time to do that
rarely then just bash Linux.

Cheers,
Andy

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB

My words are my own and do not represent Jacqui Caren.