Re: [Hampshire] Deaf LUG

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Deaf LUG
Gordon Scott wrote:
>FIntan wrote:
>>Deaf people who brought up in BSL (British Sign Language) so English
>>is not our first language.
> Something we so easily forget, overlook, or fail to understand, I think.
> Best of luck. I _suspect_ you'll be surprised at the uptake.

And I suspect/hope some of us hearing folks will "sign up" as well. :-)

Jacqui

p.s. It may be advantageous to create 'advert' copy giving a brief over
view of the group and posting to the various LUGs (after checking it is
OK on each one). As relevant local jobs are oftenn accepted by lug
mailing lists I would hope your advert would be welcomed pretty much
everywhere.