Re: [Hampshire] Ruby on Rails communities in the UK

Author: Steve Kemp
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ruby on Rails communities in the UK
On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 02:51:25PM +0000, Simon Capstick wrote:

> I have several apps I want to write for internal use but for my first
> project (to be GPL'ed) I want to create a simple web interface to allow
> people to enable an auto-responder and/or email forwarding on an Exim4
> server. It will automagically fiddle with a user's .forward Exim filter
> file.

That sounds like a nice project. Although I use procmail myself
which might be a bit harder to parse and manipulate safely.

My first project was an online bookmark storage system, modeled
after scuttle. There's a public copy running here:

    http://bookmarks.steve.org.uk/

Still only single-user though, which is the big downside.

Steve
--
# Commercial Debian GNU/Linux Support
http://www.linux-administration.org/