Re: [Hampshire] Result of the Ubuntu Challenge

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Result of the Ubuntu Challenge

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5799e100.hantslug.org.uk.17025': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon May 14 09:23:26 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 10:21:03AM +0100, Tim wrote:
> I have looked at Ubuntu a couple of times, I even installed fiesty a couple of
> weeks ago on a spare machine to see what it looked like but that horrible
> brown\orange colour scheme is enough to put anybody off.

You know you can choose any one of a dozen or so themes, right? Click
System->Preferences->Themes and choose one that is as non-orange as you like!

There is even a helpful screencast that includes this at:
http://screencasts.ubuntu.com/Customising_Ubuntu_Desktop

Tony