[Hampshire] [Scrounge] Psion 5 mains lead

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [Scrounge] Psion 5 mains lead
Not strictly a scrounge, since I am prepared to pay a reasonable sum for
it plus P&P.

Anyway, I did ask a while back and there were a couple of positive
given that they were free offers!

So, several near misses on battery power later I thought I'd put out the
feelers once again: has anyone got a power cable for Psion knocking
around in their box of computer toot?

I tried to stop using the Psion ages ago but there are a couple things
it is really handy for, hence this requirement!

Cheers,

Sean