Re: [Hampshire] Cups problem.

Author: Clive Woodfine
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Cups problem.
Hi Adam, thanks for your response, I apologise for the long delay in
replying but other things have taken precedence.

On 14/08/07, Adam Cripps <kabads@???> wrote:

> I'm not sure how ClarkConnect manages the printer or if my response is
> really pertinent to your problem, but felt the need to respond as I've
> been through the pain of setting up printing on xubuntu recently.

ClarkConnect uses Cups. I have tried setting up the remote printer
both using the Cups web interface and gnome-cups-manager. In each case
the printer responds but only prints 2 lines as per my previous email.

I find it very puzzling as the printer works perfectly when setup for
direct connection to the laptop.

Clive Woodfine