Re: [Hampshire] Capture realplayer stream

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Capture realplayer stream
On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:24:12 +0100, Tim wrote:
> On Sun September 9 2007 10:54, Jonathan Hudson wrote:
> >
> > If you have the stream embedded in http://****.ram, the add
> > "-playlist".
>
> I think the part I am missing here is the rtsp:// I have looked at
> the source of the BBC page but I can't find the rtsp url or any .ram
> files listed. Is this just BBC being awkward or am I looking in the
> wrong place??

For the .ram files, I normally view the BBC Radio Player page[1], click
on the programme I'm looking for, then copy the link from the "Listen
using stand-alone Real Player" link shown on the left. Unfortunately,
the BBC Radio Player page was broken for a few weeks recently, but it's
back to normal now.

Thanks for the link to dave.org.uk Jonathan, that's a neat index.

[1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic@???