Re: [Hampshire] [OT] MP3 player suggestions?

Author: Simon Reap
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] MP3 player suggestions?
On 26/09/07 23:28, Nick Chalk said the following:
> Vic <lug@???> wrote:
>
>>> 7dayshop are doing an SD-based player for ?9
>>> (without card) at the moment.
>>>

> Two bags of the fixed-1GB players [1] arrived
> today. :-)
>
> [snip]

> [1] http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_7&products_id=102074

Sounds good, for the price. I'm quite tempted, but I listen to a lot of
BBC7 programmes, so I need a player which remembers where it was when
stopped. I've had a couple of players which, when turned on, always
started at the beginning of the first file in the first directory. Not
good when you have 30 half-hour programmes on the machine and you can't
remember which one you were listening to, and even if you can,
fast-forwarding to the point you stopped can take an age.

Simon

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. This email contains confidential information. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any party other than the intended recipient. Any unauthorised distribution, dissemination or copying of this E-mail or its attachments, and/or any use of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender directly via email. Any emails that you send to us may be monitored by systems or persons other than the named communicant for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and company policies.