[Hampshire] Re: Friday Fun Question

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: Friday Fun Question
Go on Sean nuke Vista. You know it makes sense.

However, I do take issue with this statement
{Damian Brasher wrote}

Well Vista is more broken at the moment that any Fedora distribution.

I agree that Vista is totally borked but Fedora is most certainly not broken.

I'm running the latest FC8 test on two different architectures at the moment. PPC(Mac mini) & Intel X86(Quad Core) and it all works OOTB. There is absolutely nothing broken in Fedora. I shall be installing it on two other system in a few days (Dell SC1420 Server & Macbook Pro)

Admittedly, FC3 was a pile of steaming dung but all the others have been very solid especially FC6 & 7.

I could go on (literally for hours) about the problems I have had with
Ubuntu & getting Oracle 10G and Weblogic to work properly but I won't
muddy the waters as this is off topic.

Stephen D