Re: [Hampshire] Laptop vs Australian climate

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laptop vs Australian climate

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57229100.hantslug.org.uk.26782': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Oct 16 10:32:54 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C
Hi John,

> 2. Any suggestions of how I can keep my laptop cooler regardless of
> the surrounding temperature?

You can get a base which has fans in that the laptops sits on. It runs
off the USB port and pushes extra air through the system. I saw one at a
LUG meeting recently.

> 4. A bit [OT], but can I stay in HantsLUG even though I'm all the way over here?

Of course. You can't vote on matters because you need to turn up to
meetings, and dedicated that you are, I'm betting you wont fly back just
for our AGM :)

Cheers,
Al.