RE: [Hampshire] Hosting provider recommendations (racks/cage…

Author: Wayne Lee
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Hampshire] Hosting provider recommendations (racks/cages)
We have just taken a rack in IFL Manchester, the process has not been
smooth to say the least.

We also have racks in
Global Switch London (via Mistral now Kingston Comms)
Telehouse North and East (via titan internet)
Telecity 8/9 (direct)

The best experience by far has been Global Switch although Titan have
been very good as well

Wayne