Re: [Hampshire] Hosting provider recommendations (racks/cage…

Top Page
Author: Dave Walker
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hosting provider recommendations (racks/cages)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x586e6100.hantslug.org.uk.3766': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Nov 5 12:21:20 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key D17910D5904A3269

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 11:27 +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> Just wondered if people had any experience of companies if you had a
> rack or two of boxes. We might need these to be caged too which
> obviously pushes up the costs a fair bit.
>
> Places I've dealt with before (normally for other customers not
> directly) have been:
> - Telehouse docklands
> - Redbus soverign house (and via Rapidswitch)
> - Redbus Meridian gate (via Rapidswitch)
> - Rapidswitch (maidenhead)

<SNIP>

I have been meaning to investigate redstation.com as it's location is
attractive (Fareham). I have no experience with them, but their prices
seem reasonable. If anybody has experience with them, i'd like to hear
about them also.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker