Re: [Hampshire] simple contact mgt or call mgt system wanted

Author: Tim
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] simple contact mgt or call mgt system wanted
On Fri December 21 2007 11:55, Vic wrote:
> > I want a simple system to log support calls for about 20 different cost
> > centres
>
> http://bestpractical.com/rt/
>
> You'll need some control over the server to get it running, but IME it's
> worth the effort.
>
> Vic.

This sounds interesting, I was only looking for something like this for work
yesterday. (Vic) Would you say RT would be any good for users to log
fault\bug\request comments to a IT department with an e-mail notifacation to
a single person??

Tim

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google TalkT and most webmails