Re: [Hampshire] simple contact mgt or call mgt system wanted

Author: Vic
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] simple contact mgt or call mgt system wanted
> Would you say RT would be any good for users to log
> fault\bug\request comments to a IT department with an e-mail notifacation
> to a single person??

Yes.

As Adam said, there are other such systems - but this one fits my needs
best. I particularly like the fact that you can give customers, managers,
and engineers a very different view of things.

The only downside is that it requires mod_perl, which isn't available on
my cheapie web hosting. But I've got a plan for that as well :-)

Vic.