Re: [Hampshire] Documenting Stuff

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Documenting Stuff

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58551100.hantslug.org.uk.11262': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 6 19:25:53 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C

On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 17:36 +0000, Adam Trickett wrote:
> Zim isn't bad, it's a desktop wiki, so it's supposed to be as easy as a wiki
> but run on the desktop. Similar tools to consider are kjots and some similar
> GNOMEish tool that I forget the name off.

Tomboy?

It's a mono app so pulls in more than 10K of dependencies which will
cause John to reject it out of hand of course.

I love it and use it on all my machines. It can sync over various
protocols including ssh. That way I can keep my notes on all machines up
to date.

Cheers,
Al.