Re: [Hampshire] Documenting Stuff

Author: Paul Tansom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Documenting Stuff
** john lewis <johnlewis@???> [2008-01-06 17:24]:
> some time back several people suggested using tiddlywiki for making
> notes about stuff we need to remember.
>
> It is fine with one exception, it don't work with the opera browser.
> You can open the tiddlywiki, enter stuff but cannot save it. It does
> work in iceweasel but I don't want to have to open another browser
> just to look at some notes.

<<snip>>
** end quote [john lewis]

I'm probably going to regret posting this without checking...

...so I've just checked, and yes the Dokuwiki [1] install I'm using does
work quite happily with Opera.

Until I tried Dokuwiki I was very much of the view that, whilst a good
idea, I didn't get on too well with wikis. I'm using it for notes and
documentation quite happily now though.

[1] http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki

Hmm, that was close. I chose reply to list and for some reason Mutt
picked a completely different list email address to send the email to.
One nothing to do with Linux, and (being a Yahoo one) one that reply to
list doesn't work for. Odd software quirk of the day!

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: