[Hampshire] Asterisk card recomendations

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Asterisk card recomendations
I'm looking to finally put together an Asterisk box and was wondering
whether anyone had any recommendations on reliable, but sensibly priced
cards to use, and suppliers. I'm expecting to need 2 FXO and 2 FXS ports
to start off with, not sure whether I'll need to up on that for my own
setup as I'll probably look around for IP handsets rather than analogue
ones if/when I add units.

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: