Re: [Hampshire] HP's answer to the eeepc

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HP's answer to the eeepc
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 at 10:59:23AM +0100, Cayenne-uk wrote:
> Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but it looks like the water is
> starting to pour through the floodgates opened by Asus! I'll look forward to
> seeing reviews on this one.
>
> http://www.computershopper.co.uk/news/185691

I spotted in on El Reg. I believe that there are more in the pipe
from a variety of firms. Even if only 1/3rd run Linux thats a
massive increase in the Linux desktop market...

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

I've found that people who are great at something are
not so much convinced of their own greatness as
mystified at why everyone else seems so incompetent.
    -- Paul Graham, "Great Hackers" 2004