[Hampshire] [OT] Wall mounting monitors

Author: lug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Wall mounting monitors
Hi all

I'm thinking of getting another monitor and for various reasons, I'd like to
wall mount it. Trouble is, my experience is that while (it seems) most
monitors describe themselves as wall mountable, none seem to invlude the
brackets themselves - hence I'd need to buy the bracket separately and (as
yet) I've not found a stockist who confirms yes bracket x is compatible with
monitor y.

I'm likely to buy the monitor online so no real way of seeing it before I
buy it.

Has anyone done this - anyone know of a decent monitor that comes with the
bracket? FWIW I'm thinking something around 19" (bigger if poss).

Cheers
Rob