Re: [Hampshire] Directory permissions in Ubunut v Debian

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Directory permissions in Ubunut v Debian
On Thu, 1 May 2008 21:57:40 +0100
Alan Pope <alan@???> wrote:

> Would it have been easier in the long run to just _ask_ the
> question rather than rattle on with your Ubuntu hate, invoking the
> further Ubuntu hatred from those stuck in their respective debian
> muds. :(

Come off it Alan, Paul wasn't have a hate thing against u*, he was
actually trying to like it he said and was trying to find out why it
is different

Now I may be different in my attitude since I cannot see the point of
forking Debian into a slightly different distro, if Shutleworth
wasn't happy with debian why didn't he work with debian instead of
poaching debian maintainers for starters.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid