[Hampshire] Error when updating Lenny

Author: Lisi
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Error when updating Lenny
For some days now I have been getting the following error when I update Lenny:

<quote> E: Failed to fetch
http://debian.man.ac.uk/debian/pool/main/s/sqlite3/libsqlite3-0_3.5.8-1_i386.deb:
404 Not Found </quote>

I have been doing nothing about it, on the premises that it doesn't appear to
be inconveniencing me at all and that it is likely to be put right sooner or
later.

Ought I to continue this masterly inactivity, or should I do something
with/to it? I noticed yesterday when updating my granddaughter's PCLinuxOS
2007 box that this packet was uninstalled and then installed again by
Synaptic. Would you lot advise me to (try to) do the same to my box, given
that aptitude seems content to simply report the error?

TIA
Lisi