Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 13:17:44 +0100 (+0100), Cayenne-uk wrote:
> I have just spoken to Wickham Community Centre with a tentative
> enquiry. This is the outcome:

Thanks Cayenne for investigating, shame it seems quite pricey really.

I was trying to chase another venue but unsuccessfully. I think
perhaps the best thing is to either have a pub meet as a few people
have suggested or alternatively meet up with SurreyLUG again on the 8th.

I'm not going to be much help this week either I'm afraid as I'm out
of the country until the week after next (though just in case anyone
wants to burgle my house my brother will be guarding it!)

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux - the maintainable distribution -*- www.debian.org