Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required

Author: David Webster
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Where to live ( was Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required)
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Jacqui Caren <Jacqui.caren@???> wrote:
> Also consider moving to somewhere like Bracknell
> where house prices are much cheaper and trains
> are a "hop and skip" to Reading.

The University area in Reading isn't too bad to live in. There are
some small blocks of flats and if you look well you can find some
terraced houses in the Addington Road/New Town areas that are in good
shape, both walking distance to town & uni. I've just moved to Reading
(again), so if you want more info or agents details, let me know.

David.