Re: [Hampshire] Laser printers ?

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laser printers ?
I had a Brother HL-660 (parallel) for nearly ten years, for the first five
of which it was used almost daily. Running costs were negligible. When it
finally died, I replaced it with a LAN-connected Brother 5750. I'm still on
my first toner pack..... very pleased with it, so far!

I have also an old HP Inkjet, which I gave up using years ago because of the
outrageous running costs.

Chris.