Re: [Hampshire] Asus EEE BOX ?

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Asus EEE BOX ?
Bob Dunlop wrote:
> [1] http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12194
> [2] http://mini-itx.com/store/?c=44

It's been a few years now, but I had a terrible time getting
mini-itx.com to accept returns, to the point that I had to threaten them
with Small Claims Court, i.e. send the initial recorded delivery letter
detailing my intention to progress the claim, before they would even
answer my emails, etc.

Linitx have a much better reputation on this list, IIRC, although I must
say that my dealings with them have been limited.

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa