Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 at 11:03:39PM +0000, Tony Whitmore wrote:
> trotter wrote:
> > I hate the mac advert rip off as well.
> > The idea is there but surely its just too long ago when the mac ads were
> > running for it to be a riposte?
>
> There are still new Mac ads coming out, at least in the States. (The
> UK-based ones with Mitchell and Webb seem to have died.) However, Novell
> released some SUSE-based spoofs when the Mac ads first started
> appearing. They are on Youtube if anyone is interested.

I saw the Novell spoofs ages ago, rather funny I thought at the
time. I think it is ironic that Microsoft came so late and so over
the top. A one off response at the time may have been funny, the
late and over the top response just proves that they are out of
touch.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK