Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: David Rozzell
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...
On Tuesday 02 December 2008, Dr Adam Trickett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone been annoyed by the silly Microsoft advert where clueless people
> claim that they are a PC?
>
> The advert really gets on my nerves, because I don't want to be a PC, I'm
> happy being a human being. I therefore think it's important that we start a
> meme where people say something along the lines of: "I am a person not a
> PC" or "I am not a PC - I am a free man".

Amazing coincidence but it's been driving me potty too, it came on at the
weekend and I leapt from my chair proclaiming "I'm not a PC, I'm a free man",
my wife did give me an odd look but then said how much it's been annoying her
too. It's just an attempt to reinforce the idea that PC means Windows, it's
rather pathetic & scraping the bottom of the barrel if that's the best they
can come up with.

David
--
FLOSS - Not just for your teeth - Free Linux Open Source Software