Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...
Dr Adam Trickett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone been annoyed by the silly Microsoft advert where clueless people
> claim that they are a PC?
>
> The advert really gets on my nerves, because I don't want to be a PC, I'm
> happy being a human being. I therefore think it's important that we start a
> meme where people say something along the lines of: "I am a person not a PC"
> or "I am not a PC - I am a free man".

Heh - no doubt wishful thinking on the part of Microsoft who want to
establish a monopoly on the OS for all the human PCs out there too. Wait
for the patent...

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa