Re: [Hampshire] Rlogin

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Rlogin
I use FreeNX, and it's pretty good. The only thing I noticed on the
tutorial is that it's not the latest version, so go here:
http://www.nomachine.com/select-package.php?os=linux&id=1
to get that.
Also, if you run a firewall on your Ubuntu machine you'll probably need
to poke some holes in it, namely at TCP ports 5000 and 7000. If you
intend to have more than one login at once then I *think* you'll need
more than this (E.g. for 5 simultaneous logins 5000:5004 and 7000:7004).
However I've never required or used that.

Leo