[Hampshire] Anyone else having serious issues with Fedora 10…

Author: Stephen Rowles
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Anyone else having serious issues with Fedora 10?
Hi all,

Is anyone else having serious stability issues with Fedora 10? I have
used Linux for over 10 years now and prior to using Fedora 10 I've seen
maybe 2 kernel oops or complete crashes of the kernel.

Since upgrading to Fedora 10 I've had 5 or 6 oops and about 4 complete
system hangs, this is on laptop hardware that was previously running
Fedora 8 completely stable.

The current state of this release is that I'm seriously thinking of
wiping it and going back to Fedora 8, even though it is now out of service.

The kernel is:

Linux mini-manicminer 2.6.27.9-159.fc10.i686 #1 SMP

Anyone know of any major problems or fixes in the pipeline? Or is this
just my problem?