Re: [Hampshire] S-Video

Author: Rob Malpass
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] S-Video

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacqui Caren" <jacqui.caren@???>
To: "Hampshire LUG Discussion List" <hampshire@???>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 5:23 PM

[snip]
> What size are you after - we no longer have the moolah (a new puppy
> literally eats the budget!) but were looking at ~400UKP for a mid
> range 30inch monitor.

32" ideally. It's just that time of year I guess. The shops I've looked
at that allow you to check stock levels prior to buying (argos, comet etc)
have plenty of 32" TVs without PC inputs, but I had to go over 400 quid
before I could find one both in stock and having PC input. There were
plenty 300-400 in stock without PC input. Maybe 32" were last year's "must
have" Christmas presents.

I'll stick to TVs offering VGA and keep trying.

Cheers
Rob