Re: [Hampshire] S-Video

Author: Stephen Rowles
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] S-Video
> 32" ideally. It's just that time of year I guess. The shops I've
> looked
> at that allow you to check stock levels prior to buying (argos, comet etc)
> have plenty of 32" TVs without PC inputs, but I had to go over 400 quid
> before I could find one both in stock and having PC input. There were
> plenty 300-400 in stock without PC input. Maybe 32" were last year's
> "must
> have" Christmas presents.
>
> I'll stick to TVs offering VGA and keep trying.

Try richer sounds:

For example, 32inch samsung with PC input (only 1366 x 768 though) for
£299.95 and richer sounds extended guarantee's are great value as you can
get the money back if you make no claim at the end of the time (provided
you remember and can find the paper work)

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SAMS-LE32A336

The shops are usually very helpful and will check stock if you phone them,
and should allow you to try it out with the laptop.