Re: [Hampshire] Bad GPG signatures

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Bad GPG signatures
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 at 03:22:56PM +0000, Hugo Mills wrote:

> > Hmmmm...... :-(
>
>    On investigation, it seems that all of the bad sigs (and some good
> ones) were sent from my server, which is what I use most of the time.
> I haven't yet found a bad signature on mails sent from my desktop
> machine. However, both machines have exactly the same mutt *and* gpg
> configuration -- they share a home directory, and /etc/Muttrc is
> identical on both machines.

I did wonder, it seemed odd that your signatures would be bad.
I've been meaning to mention it for ages but kept forgetting.

I notice other people on various lists have problem signatures now
and then and I do try and let people know when I can.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice.
    -- Richard Bos's corollary