Re: [Hampshire] Bad GPG signatures

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Bad GPG signatures

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x580f8100.hantslug.org.uk.8931': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jan 6 20:48:58 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:22:56 +0000
Hugo Mills <hugo@???> wrote:

Hello Hugo,

>    On investigation, it seems that all of the bad sigs (and some good
> ones) were sent from my server, which is what I use most of the time.

The bad sigs I've seen from other people are sometimes caused by an
overly long comment (or similar) in the signature block, which gets
wrapped by mailing list software. Looking at your messages, that clearly
isn't the case.

--
 Regards  _

Go away, come back, go away, come back