Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan - Register and MAC address'…

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan - Register and MAC address's

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56b2f100.hantslug.org.uk.16131': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jan 7 20:44:36 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Wednesday 07 Jan 2009, Alan Pope wrote:
> 2009/1/7 Damian Brasher <lug@???>:
> > Can everyone who definitely or may attend send me:
> > 1) Name*
> > *required.
>
> What if they don't?

The security guard can get very uppity as I found out last time. Not that I'm
blaming him he was only following orders - "let people in if they are on the
list if not don't let them in".

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
    -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland