Re: [Hampshire] [OT] A Long Shot...

Author: Victor Churchill
To: stephen.davies, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] A Long Shot...
2009/1/17 Stephen Davies <stephen.davies@???>:
> Sean,
> I didn't think you were a 'Dead Head'?
>
> I saw them twice. One in '75 just outside New York and then in the 80's
> in Albany NY.
> Terrapin Station is my fav album.

I'm Jealous. Never saw the Dead play live.

Although I did see Bob Weir's Ratdog at Canterbury Fayre 2003 which
was a total surprise - I hadn't realised who they were so it was an
unexpected bonus.

Come to think of it, it does often seem that there are serious
similarities between old DeadHeads and certain Linux sysadmin folks
... though mind you I think the same about Real Ale types. And
probably would about Steam Fair enthusiasts.