Re: [Hampshire] political party uses FLOSS

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] political party uses FLOSS

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56cf2100.hantslug.org.uk.14818': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jan 27 13:12:45 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Lisi,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 04:13:31PM +0000, Lisi wrote:
> Just when "Which?" has depressed me by yet another strongly Microsoft
> influenced and biased report, I have received the following email from one of
> our political parties. I have edited out anything purely political and most
> of the header.
>
> <quote>
> Subject: [E-Supporters] Fancy doing a bit of coding ... ?
> [snip]
>
> I'm on the hunt for volunteers - volunteers who can help write computer code.

I got that mail too. I know the same party use several VPSes and
they are pretty smart guys, it's quite encouraging. The Greens seem
a lot more technically competent also.

Cheers,
Andy