Re: [Hampshire] Lenny updates

Author: B STEVENS
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Lenny updates
thanks for your replies, guys.

i tried purging one package but chickened out when i saw the output (below)!

regards

bryan

bryan@laptop:~$ sudo aptitude purge xserver-xorg-video-voodoo
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  xserver-xorg-video-all
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  gnash-common{u} gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mp3{u} libboost-date-time1.34.1{u} libboost-thread1.34.1{u}
  libgif4{u} libgtkglext1{u} xserver-xorg-video-voodoo{p}
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 7 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 8925kB will be freed.
  xserver-xorg-video-all: Depends: xserver-xorg-video-voodoo but it is not installable

Remove the following packages:
xserver-xorg-video-all

Score is 119

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]