Re: [Hampshire] thoughts and feedback please on our new prod…

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] thoughts and feedback please on our new product, the Liberatus server
thanks, we have changed things about a bit already. The initial email is
more like the Erudito page, friendlier and talking about the benefits of
Moodle (or whatever model we are targeting at the time), the website is
there to provide more information, then on page 2, much more
information. Thanks to your feedback we are now being less confused
about the distinction between "more" and "much more" as well as
improving our grammar :-)

Alan.