Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft Vista Refund - Information Sought

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft Vista Refund - Information Sought
Tim wrote:
> But I'm with the cut your losses brigade, sending it back is going to cause more
> problem that it is worth.

Just spotted this:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-3315.aspx

In summary, the same machine with twice the storage, an extra 1GB RAM
and Windows Vista Home Premium for £50 more. Now, bearing in mind I can
get a £34 refund on Vista Home Premium, that's £16 for 1GB RAM and a
160GB upgrade on the hard drive!

;-)

Still not sure it's worth the hassle or what Ellen wants.

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa