Re: [Hampshire] 32- or 64-bit distro?

Author: john
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] 32- or 64-bit distro?
Hi Chris

I have tried both 32 bit and 64 bit 10.04. The 64 bit has less programs than
the 32 bit.

The grub on the 10.04 is painful. It is grub 2.

I convert movie avi to a tighter format. The 64 bit is faster doing this task
and it can multitask better.

On the beta 10.4 it ran virtualbox 32 bit windows apps fine.

John Eayrs