Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Networking course

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Networking course
On Sun, Jun 19 at 12:15, Rob Malpass wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a (preferred) distance learning course on networking /
> telecomms? I simply can't find anything at the OU that fits the bill - if
> anyone knows a good one please let me know. Please excuse the rather wooly
> question but allow me to explain...

Don't know of a course, but if you are serious then I can recommend a book.
The bible, "Internetworking with TCP/IP" volumes 1 & 2 Douglas Comer and
David Stevens. Often refered to whenever network geeks get together simply
as Comer/Stevens.

I think I've owned every edition, some more than once. It is my most stolen
book with colleagues borrowing it on a permanent basis.

--
        Bob Dunlop